Tuesday, November 02, 2010

30 Days of Greatfulness, Day 1

We have so much to be thankful for and some days and in some seasons of life, we need the reminder more than others. I feel that for me, I need this daily reminder for a while. So, I'm going to take up sweet Andi's idea of 30 days of Greatfulness here on my blog. I hope to post most of them daily, but if not, I'll do the best I can. :) Please join in if you feel so inclined and let me know in the comments!source

Day 1: This day I was greatful to finish our math lesson before lunch time, for Mike's computer at work being crashed so that he came home at 4:05, for a lovely bike ride around the neighborhood, and for a cool evening of sitting on the porch and working in the yard. For making garden plans and for two little girls who enjoy broccoli. For vanilla ice cream with frozen pecans and drizzled with homemade caramel sauce.

2 comments:

gardenofsimple said...

my kids love broccoli too :) and that ice cream sounds heavenly!

Chelle said...

I am thankful that my two love broccoli too! :)

 
Real Time Web Analytics