Friday, November 12, 2010

30 Days of Greatfulness, Day 12


Today I'm grateful for:
finding most of what I need for Christmas craft projects on sale
finding 2 small bags of pretzels, a small bag of Kashi O's, and a small bag of dried cranberries in the depths of my purse to keep Sadie-Rose happy for 20 minutes longer
getting to hold a friend's 10 day old tiny baby girl
helping momma figure out her new sling and seeing them both snuggled up together
giggles and smiles and mischievous eyes from Rosie
finally hearing some good news about a friend's baby daughter who's been extremely ill in the hospital without a diagnoses for 2 weeks
grapefruit, pomegranates, and shrimp all on sale this week
craft date planned with a friend for next week
this week being over (happy dance!)
Rose finally acknowledging that we have a baby coming and her hugs and love pats and kiss to "mommy's baby belly" as she calls it
watching the girls watch my belly "dance" from all this baby's movements and their awe of actually "seeing" the baby move

Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

One of my favorite things in the whole world was watching my babies do calisthenics in my belly. :) Enjoy!

Chelle said...

Dancing baby bellys...can't wait for that! xo

 
Real Time Web Analytics