Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Days of Greatfulness, Day 27

source


Day 27,
Today I am greatful for:
another gorgeous frost covered morning
vitamins
doing up all the dirty laundry so I wouldn't have to do it at home
listening to the girls playing with toys of my moms, of mine, and of my sisters
sorting through tubs of Olivia's clothes for Sadie-Rose
sorting through even more tubs for all of our newborn clothes and diapers
remembering such special moments with each outfit I pulled out
a new movie to keep the girls occupied while I was sorting
Mike getting belts replaced on the van before our drive home
afternoon snacks with just mom, dad, Mike, and I
chatting with my parent's Mennonite neighbor for an hour or so about food allergies and health concerns
watching her boys and my girls interact
my oldest deciding to keep me humble
my youngest for remembering her manners
both of them for being themselves no matter who they are around
a wish for a blessed and peaceful birth
mom's homemade enchiladas
salsa with fresh cilantro out of their greenhouse
an early bedtime for the 1st night in over a week



No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics