Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days of Greatfulness, Day 10

Today I am grateful for:
a washer and drier that are electric and that work
laundry to do, because it means I have people to love
finishing a long-overdue special order
list making
calendar planning
long conversations with my little sister on the phone
Mike's 2 lunch dates for the week over, he back to coming home for lunch
blocks and childern's endless creativity with them
seam-rippers
Olivia's new ability to read some one else's cursive handwriting (besides her own and mine)
packages in the mail
this inspiring blog post
the new Cath Kidson US website, prices, and shipping (I think my wishlist grew by 15 items today!)
remembering that “ Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. ” -Groucho Marx

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics