Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Days of Greatfulness, Day 22



Day 22,
Today I am greatful for:
an easy packing job
silly kiddos who wouldn't eat cupcakes for breakfast (they decided they wanted oatmeal instead)
pandora radio
getting the house all picked up and our bags packed in about 11 hours (yes, that's quick for us!)
a husband who runs the vacuum for me
earl grey tea to keep me awake in the afternoon
knowing that tomorrow night we will be at my parents
the most gorgeous full moon hanging in the sky

~~~
We are headed to my parents house for the rest of the week and my internet will be slow (they live in the country and still only have dial up internet service) so my postings for the rest of the week may be sporadic and possibly pictureless. But, I'm going to try and keep up because there will definitely be a lot of greatfulness in the next 5 days. :)

1 comment:

Cottage Mommy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a refreshing and relaxing holiday with your family!

 
Real Time Web Analytics