Wednesday, November 03, 2010

30 Days of Greatfulness, Day 2

Today I am so grateful for the gift of living in a Republic where we have the privilege and freedom to vote.
For a husband who says (most every night) c'mon baby, let's do it! And jumps up to help me clean the kitchen. We'll have the dishwasher unloaded, reloaded, dinner put away, and all surfaces wiped clean in less than 20 minutes. It's a big fat "grateful"!!!
For kind and lovely words in response to my monthly guest post on Lillyella's blog about Thanksgiving simplicity.
For chiropractic adjustments, the element of surprise, and a good public library.

1 comment:

gardenofsimple said...

I'm just rediscovering my public library in an attempt to buy less books :) That was actually going to be my thankfulness today too!

And I hear you on the kitchen help, what a difference that can make!

 
Real Time Web Analytics