Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 30

 





Today I am thankful for:
cold mornings and warm boots
helpful children
arriving on time to set up my class
a friend who goes above and beyond to help me out
a successful morning of gingerbread house making
getting to see Mike for a few minutes at lunch
a quiet afternoon
Christmas scented candles
catching up with my mom
getting the downstairs all picked up in preparation for Christmas decor
steak and baked potatoes for supper
Mike helping me to get all the Christmas boxes down
a warm house
a husband that loves me and is best for just me
my 3 little ones and the good days we have together
sunshine
hope and a promise
salvation and grace
parents and parents in-law who love us and pray for us
friends
good coffee

It's the end of the month friends! If you hung in with me for the entire month, you deserve a prize! :)
I hope you enjoyed reading mine and if you joined in I'm thankful for that too!
I love doing this, the daily blogging, a little snapshot into my life, the reminders for down the road. I would love to commit to another month, the December Daily, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see. Commitments are high this month (like they weren't last month???) but I may. Enjoy this last night of November. Be blessed!






1 comment:

Chelle said...

One of the main reasons I am sad to see November end is knowing that your oh so lovely daily posts may end ( and understandably so...of all months the one we are about to jump into this upcoming one is going to be a busy one ) but my vote is to pretty please keep posting with a December daily. Love to you and happy Christmas decorating we are pulling out our boxes tonight as well. xo

 
Real Time Web Analytics