Thursday, November 17, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 17


I'm so thankful for so many things but a special one for today which I'll share at the end. :)



Today I'm thankful for:
getting a bit of quiet mommy-time before everyone woke up
being inspired (some days that's another nicer word foe "crazy")
that extra cup of coffee
getting to work side by side with Olivia, it's a privileged to get to help her learn about and discover her world
taking a shower all alone for a change
clean clothes
curly headed little girls
Olivia watching over Samuel
"Performance Today" on the way to violin lessons
short lines at the library
chiropractic adjustments
dinner already made when I got home

and last but not least

I'm ever so thankful for Mike. Ten years ago today, he took me on a picnic lunch downtown Charleston and asked me to marry him. We've been together ever sense. Life has been good and I really can't say "thank you" enough to Jesus for bringing us together and making me the person I am today. Love you sweetheart and I'm so glad you ask! <3




1 comment:

Andrea said...

So sweet Fairlight - and you two look gorgeous and very much in love!

 
Real Time Web Analytics