Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 15


Today I am thankful for

grace, over and over. to be able to extend it to my children and they in return, to me.
helping Olivia catch up on 3 days worth of English
back to back math lessons, 45 problems, only 1 wrong (for her! not me! :p)
getting things marked off my to-do list
clean freshly mopped and vacuumed floors
a good workout while doing the vacuuming (1 child riding on the vacuum, and 1 on my hip)
banner made for Sat. b'day party
pom-poms made for the party too
super easy dinner that everyone loved
sharing a glass of wine with my love
peppermint jo-jos
Olivia and I both conquering the next song in her music book
daddy loading the dishwasher
getting clothes figured out for our trip and photos
paychecks and money in the bank
Mike having a job
being home all. day. long.
knowing that my kids love me

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics