Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 14





I know I skipped Day 13, but I needed a break.

Today I'm thankful for:
5:30 wake-up calls from the boy who went to sleep at 6:45 the night before
getting to chat with Mike before he left for work
having a not-so-rushed morning because I was up so early and had plenty of time to get things done
a to-do list
ASL classes
chatting with friends
learning the signs to 3 Christmas carols
NPR (over and over I'm thankful for NPR)
bargains on kids clothes
Sadie-Rose being thrilled with $1 toys from Target
dinner in the crockpot
making my bed
braids in my hair
braids in Sadie's hair because she thought mine were pretty
the opportunity to teach my child over and over again about obedience and that I mean what I say
Mike being home earlier than normal
tomorrows dinner all ready preped
a silly game of duck-duck-goose in the living room
paper airplane compitions between Mike and the girls
Samuel's love for his mommy

2 comments:

Nikki said...

It's such a treat having a blog post from you to read every day :-) Love the photo!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I love the things you are finding joy in. :) You helped change my perspective with the obedience bit... (over and over and over can be HARD, but yes, it is GOOD).

 
Real Time Web Analytics