Wednesday, November 09, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 9



Today I am grateful for:
early morning giggles from Samuel
marking a big "to-do" off my list that's been there a long time
looking through all of Samuel's outgrown baby clothes and the sweet memories
good news on my sister's house situation
math done before lunch
sunshine
 working on Christmas crafts in the backyard
getting another Christmas gift made and marked off my list
the girls bedroom all picked up
Sadie-Rose's winter clothes unpacked and all the too small stuff folded (now to get it packed!)
Mike's willingness to help me tackle the pile of laundry that's been sitting in my hall for 6 weeks
Mike fixing dinner for us because I was too busy picking up house, crafting, and folding laundry to worry about dinner
more brownies 
the prospect of a not so crazy day tomorrow
bedtime





No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics