Saturday, November 05, 2011

30 Days of Gratefulness - Day 5



-early morning giggles with the baby boy
-coconut whipped "cream" in my coffee
-birthday planning and holiday scheming on the couch for hours
-staying in our jammies till 11
-eating breakfast for lunch
-new garden box made
-putting together a new outfit and having my husband tell me I'm cute
-braids in my hair
-trips to good will and big lots and finding good deals
-buying Christmas presents for a certain little boy who we had no idea what to get
-finding Cars movie cars and seeing Rose fall in-love all over again (I think we annoyed the heck out of the entire store with a talking sheriffs car "Son, you're in a heap of trouble" made me giggle every time.)
-chili and hot chocolate
-my Savior who is my help and gives me peace on the inside when there is chaos and conflict on the outside

1 comment:

Chantel Monet said...

Sadie Rose cracks me up so much! She is such a character! Do you have a good chilli recipe? You should post it!

 
Real Time Web Analytics