Monday, December 15, 2008

December Daily: Day 14


Day 14

Now, while this picture was not taken on December 14th
I still have to share.
My dear mother in-law took our Christmas picture
for us again this year.
It was a very cold and rainy day
and very little cooperation from most parties present.
But we were persistent,
and it did pay off.
I finally chose this one to be the "it" picture.
It's cute and a tad nontraditional
and I definitely like nontraditional.

Thank you Candy!
They are all sweet and precious to me.
Even the "cowboy-face" ones. :)


We wish you all a Merry Christmas!

From Mike, Fairlight, Olivia, and Sadie~Rose

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what a fantastic picture - I love the red and white, so festive yet nontraditional!
You guys are an adorable family!!!!

 
Real Time Web Analytics