Monday, February 25, 2008

Good morning Monday

I can't believe my last post was Tuesday.
I don't have a lack of things to say
(I never seem to have that problem)
rather an overabundance of things to say
and just not near enough hours in the day.
What a crazy busy week just pasted
and another one just getting started.
But I hope to do better this week.
Because I want to share a recipe,
do an all-Sadie~Rose post,
share some pictures,
a couple of links,
and just generally say "hello."
~
But, we are all doing good.
Nice weekend.
Saturday morning spent at the park,
Saturday afternoon spent in our backyard
Watched "Becoming Jane" in the evening
(so sad. I cried, but James McAvoy is delish)
Went to church and had Child dedication
(more about that later)
then to Babies R Us to get a "big girl" booster seat
for Miss Olivia who had finally decided it was time.
And then a trip to Costco
with lots of walking around and taste testing
Lunch at home and some hummus making.
(I adore Mike and his hummus. I could live on just it.)
"Holiday Inn" in the evening
curled up in bed together
with the baby sleeping
so peacefully beside us.
Heaven.
~
Life goes on,
sheets in the wash,
dishes in the drainer,
bills in the mailbox,
stacks of things to be taken care of.
How about a cup of tea?

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Your weekend sounded so perfectly sweet. :) So good to pop in here and find you busy and happy as usual. I loved this post and look forward to, hearing and seeing more of your beautiful little Rose bud, that recipe ( Mikes heavenly hummus, I hope? )and all the other things you have to share out of the abundance of your delightful little life. :)

I dearly love you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! So glad things are going smoothly in your corner of the world :)

Little Candle said...

Oooooo, I wish I could pop over for a cup of tea...lovely. I do happen to have a Good Earth tea bag in my desk and I so I think I shall take a tea break too.
Glad things are going well and looking forward to further posts and that recipe!

Sarah :)

Lisa said...

Such a lovely post - simple and sweet, just like you!!!
Looking forward to all thats to come....

 
Real Time Web Analytics