Sunday, November 03, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness {Day 3}



Today I'm thankful for:
- the early morning wake-up call of a screech owl in our back yard
- remembering that we had an extra hour to sleep
- a baby boy who slept late
- my husband who makes coffee and eggs for me every single Sunday morning to make sure that I get something to eat and drink before our 2 services of church
- the privilege and blessing of being able to go to church
- wonderful nursery workers who love my boy and take good care of him for me
- the blessing that O gets from getting to be a volunteer as a class assistant
- getting half of our grocery shopping done while O was working 2nd service
- sunshine all afternoon
- being able to serve in our church's AWANA program
- all of the other volunteers who work with our kiddos
- enjoying popcorn and hot tea in the evening after we get home

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics