Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nice

Mike has been so sweet this week to help me out
around the house.
Today he vacuumed the entire downstairs,
the stairway, and the ceiling fan
and swept and mopped the kitchen floor and entry way.
After he was finished and putting away the vacuum,
I walked up to give him a hug and tell him
"Thank you."
I guess I got a little too close a little too fast
because when he raised his arm to put it around me,
he whacked me on the belly.
Felling bad about it, he offered me this apology,
"Sweetheart, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit the baby!
It just sticks out there so far!"
Gee, thanks honey.
lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First thought: Awwww
Second thought: LOL
Third thought: Men!
:O)

Leslie said...

well geez fairlight.. don't aim that thing at him...

Chelle said...

I just have to say I am getting the biggst kick out of not only this little post but the comments thus far on it. :)

 
Real Time Web Analytics