Monday, November 05, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness {Day 4}



Today I'm thankful for:
the freedom to chose who, how, and where I worship
an amazing church body
a great pastor who brings encouragment to us
the reminder that you must "have a heart to work"
a reminder that God has placed my husband and my children before me as my "work" and it's the most important thing I can consecrate to Him
encouraging words from one of our senior pastors to Mike and I
no one throwing up during our shift in Children's church (the previous shift? ehh, not so much...)
nursery workers who love on my boy from 9:15 until 12:30 and still think he's awesome
my girls who love getting to spend over half their Sunday hanging out with friends
great Children's church leaders to work under
Olivia's opportunity to stretch her wings a bit in the area of drama (yay Children's Christmas play!)
my months worth of grocery
my over-flowing pantry, cupboard, and freezer
a clean kitchen by the end of the day
a cup of hot tea, my own personal bowl of popcorn, and two (almost) uninterrupted episodes of season 2 of Downton Abbey while snuggling with Mike
a good rain for our gardens
going to bed at a decent hour

No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics