Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Our {red} Saturday

What a busy weekend!
We had a lovely {red} Saturday that included
a princess birthday party.
Olivia wore her red and black ballet outfit from her last recital
as her princess outfit.






Princess party!



Olivia and the birthday girl,
her bestest friend, Abbie.


We have so enjoyed this past week of color hunting!
Olivia was looking back through our posts full of color yesterday
and she looked at me and said,
"Mommy, that was a lot of fun.
I want to do it again.
And mommy,
you do good picture making."
:)
I had to give her a hug for that one.

I'm going to think up some other fun games,
like this one,
for in the future since we've all enjoyed it so much.
I've already thought of one,
but I need at least a week break.
Maybe next week...
...we'll see.
I've got other things I want to post this week.

6 comments:

swell.life said...

princess party!? how fun!

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see what your other ideas are and Olivia looked adorable all princessed up for the party...

Little Candle said...

Lovely week...thanks for sharing!

Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Netflix!
I also love the first two pictures of Olivia in her dress! Artsy and very cute!!
Princess parties are always fun! I'm so glad you're thinking of new challenges for us! I came up with a few ideas but then quickly decided they were silly...who knows maybe I'll get around to suggesting them sometime LOL :)
Oh and by the way, Olivia is right, you DO take lovely pictures!

Chelle said...

Maybe Olivia and I should start up a fan club...for all those who LOVE your pictures. :)


Who, by the way, makes such a pretty, pretty princess. I love her in red. Partly because I love her and partly because I love red. :)

krista said...

loved the color hunt. thanks for the brilliant idea :)

 
Real Time Web Analytics