Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A new skirt for fall

Miss Olivia had a growth spurt last week that resulted in
none of her little skirts fitting any more.
So we made a quick trip to Walmart
(because our local Quilt shop has ONE bolt of corduroy and only in yellow)
and found several cute cord prints.
And Mommy set to work and 24 hours later
this is what was birthed from the machine.




She seems quite happy with it,
even though I had to bribe her with going to the park
to get modeling pictures. :)
I have a few more prints to work with
and since she seemed so happy with the results
I think I will make her another.
The directions (without my own tweaking)
can be found here.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Wow. So stinking CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you for giving out the instructions! Sophie would adore this skirt for Christmas! Olivia looks so cozy in it :)

Connie said...

Adorable skirt! I like your choice of fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Perfect for fall!

Beata (rosehip.typepad.com)

 
Real Time Web Analytics