Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Mother's Day is just around the corner and we are involved in all of our card writing and sending today. So much love being sent out to mother's and grandmother's and great-grandmother's.
My sweet husband never really know quite what to do on Mother's Day so I thought I would make him a little list of ideas to possibly help ease to stress of what "to do."
1. I think this sweet mug is all too cute.
2. Love love love the Matrushka measuring cups
3. I think these Babushkups Cups are darling.
4. You know how I love to make lists, this would be prefect.
5. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned "porch swing" a few times lately. :)
6. And some outdoor pillows to go on said swing would be lovely as well.
7. I think I've also mention that I need a few special things, just between you and me sweetheart.
8. dinner on the grill, (steak or shrimp perhaps) salad, and sweet potatoes. Friends over maybe?
9. a trip to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream or the fixings at home for sundaes, yummy!
10. I'm in great need of a new set of measuring cups, pastry cutter, a silicone spatula or two, and pretty dish towels.
11. Anthropology Latte bowls always hold a soft spot in my heart.
12. and don't for get the pretty pyrex bowls I'm always pointing out!
13. an afternoon at the park downtown. Just our sweet family, playing in the sprinklers, and enjoying the sunshine.
All just ideas darling, sweet thoughts to make a day special. Because being a mommy is hard work, thought I wouldn't trade my job for any other (most days) and I'm so happy that I'm the mommy to your babies. <3
Posted by Fairlightday at 6:39 AM