Tuesday, February 02, 2010
I've been missing from my blog lately, but not from the internet entirely. I've fallen in-love with Tumbler again, after a break for the month of December. Lately I've been finding lots of inspiration on there, so I thought I would share some of it here with all of my sweet friends.
The most recent one is here called "Good List Daily, What are you thankful for today?". What a fabulous idea!
So here is my 10 great-fuls for Tuesday:
1. warm cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting for breakfast
2. funny things that my children say
3. a husband who goes to work even when he know it's going to be a bad day
4. prayer, lots of prayer
5. friends who will watch my kids while I go to the dentist
6. planning secret surprises
8. a menu plan
9. rainy days that keep us at home
10. a down comforter on my bed to snuggle under at night.
Posted by Fairlightday at 11:26 AM